Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back.
Papers on Workshops and Special Sessions organized under the frame of PAAMS should not exceed 8 pages.
The copyright's data for the PAAMS 2012 Workshops volume (except CONTEXTS'12) are:
- TITLE: Trends in Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. 10th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- EDITORS: Juan M. Corchado, Javier Bajo, Paulina Golinska, Sylvain Giroux and Rafael Corchuelo (Eds.)
- Download pre-filled form for PAAMS'12 workshops
All papers must be formatted according to the Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing Series Springer template.
This template can be downloaded here:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING THE CAMERA-READY VERSION OF YOUR PAPER
You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**)
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING THE PAPER IN EASYCHAIR
- Log into EasyChair. Confirm your role. This should be ZOCO'12 (author)'. Do the following for each accepted paper.
- Go to menu 'My submissions->Paper NN' (for multiple submissions) or menu 'Paper NN'. Note that NN is a submission number.
- Click on 'Submit a new version' link at the upper right corner.
- Specify the file name and click on 'Submit a New Version' button to upload.
We are seeking for contributions dealing with one or more of the following topics; note that the list is not exhaustive and that other topics might be welcome as long as they are clearly aligned with Enterprise Application and Information Integration:
- Reference architectures within the context of the SOA and mashups.
- Data exchange and data integration.
- Linked data and semantic web tecnologies.
- Wrapping web applications.
Types of submissions
The contributions can be of the following types:
- Regular Paper. They must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference.
- Doctoral Paper. PhD students are invited to present the topic and progress of their research in order to obtain feedback from a panel of experts.
- Position Paper. We encourage researchers to write short position papers on cutting-edge topics that are currently underdeveloped.
All papers must be formatted according to the Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing Series Springer template, with a maximum length of 8 pages, including figures and references.
ZOCO welcomes the submission of application papers with a preference for the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2012 Proceedings, published in the Advances in Intelligent and Soft-Computing series of Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag.
Please remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back by some of these ways:
- Sending a scanned copy to: email@example.com.
- Attaching it with to the final version of your paper at conference management system
- Sending a fax to: +34 923 294 514 (addressed to Juan Manuel Corchado).
PAAMS is included in the ranking of the best conferences established by the Computer Science Conference Ranking based on the "Estimated Impact of Conference (EIC)", concretely in position 52 among 701 considered (in the Artificial Intelligence field). Therefore the papers will be indexed by CiteSeer.IST, and by the organization Computing Research and Education Association (CORE).