Mechanical stairs: The Recaredo Walk has a set of six mechanical stairs that provide access to the Old Town from the new part of the city.
Information and ticket sales
Place of purchase: Zococentro: C / Stalls, 14 and on the buses themselves Phone: +34 900 506 848 and +34 925 220 300 www.unauto.es
Regular lines to the historic center:
- from the Bus Station: L-5, L-12
- from the Railway Station (AVE): L-5, L-6.1, L-6.2, L-22 (only path Pl railroad station. than Zocovoder)
Regular line to the PAAMS Conference (LINE 43):
- from the city center: L-43 (Universidad-Safont). Service is available Monday through Friday.
- Castilla La Mancha Avenue (next to the bus station): Telephone: +34 925 216 522
- Cuesta Carlos V (with Zocodover): Telephone: +34 925 222 396
- P º Merchan (next to the door hinge): Telephone: +34 925 221 696
- Railway station. Barber Avenue (next to Hospital "Virgen de la Salud"): Telephone: +34 925 221 698
- Phone: +34 925 255 050
- Phone: +34 925 227 070
APP Moovit Toledo: This application displays bus routes from any part of the town, making the attendees’ stay in the city more comfortable. You can download it on Google Play and App Store or search in web format: https://moovitapp.com/?customerId=4908&metroId=3731&lang=en-gb