Special Topic of the 2019 edition:
- Agent-based simulation and prediction
- Distributed problem solving
- Agent cooperation and negotiation
- Agent societies and social networks
- Real-time multi-agent systems
- Human agent interaction, user interfaces
- Adaptation, learning and personalization
- Reputation, trust, privacy and security
- Agent engineering and development tools
- Evaluation, ethical and legal issues
- Information recovery and information systems
- Knowledge management and data intensive systems
- Intelligent control and manufacturing systems
- Embodied agents and autonomous systems
- Multi-robot systems and real world robotics
- Internet softbots and web intelligence
- Virtual agents, animation and games
- Pervasive agents and ambient intelligence
- E-learning and educational systems
- User-centered applications and assisting agents
All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS-LNAI/CCIS template, with a maximum length of 12 pages (4 pages in Demonstrations), including figures and references:
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PAAMS conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNCS/LNAI series of Springer Verlag.
The proceedings of PAAMS 2018 conference are available:
Advances in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Complexity: The PAAMS Collection
16th International Conference (PAAMS 2018)
Editors: Yves Demazeau, Bo An, Javier Bajo, Antonio Fernández-CaballeroMore information
Authors of selected papers from PAAMS will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in diffetent journals.