We are already thinking about the next PAAMS conference which will be held in L'Aquila from 17th to 19th June, 2020. We are looking for workshops that would highlight some particular aspects of Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems.
Our offer will guarantee the following:
- Local support for installing and managing the reviewing site of the submissions.
- 12 pages per paper, published at SV LNCS / CCIS, if acceptance rate under 60%.
- Synchonization with PAAMS agenda and coordinated deadlines for workshops.
- Duration : X slots of 2 h each for up to 4 papers each, with maximum of 8 slots.
- Standard equipment (videoprojector) and local support all along the workshop.
- Attractive registration including softcover proceedings, 3 lunches, 2 dinners.
- No registration at the workshop only since the main session is held at same time.
- Possibility of workshop invited speaker but no direct support from PAAMS.
- Suggestion to install aroundtabel at the end of the workshop for making summary.
We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a proposal, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proposal before 13th September, 2019.
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the organizers by 25th September, 2019.