In recent years, the worlds of Economy and Finance has benefited from a tremendous stream of innovations coming from the computer science community. Among others, simulation techniques have allowed to test new methods in algorithmic trading while new regulation or market innovations have imposed to optimize the automation of trade execution, in an increasingly complex financial system. Artificial Intelligence, in this context, finds a new field of amazing applications.
This workshop of the PAAMS 2018 conference will focus on the application of agents and all artificial intelligence techniques applied to the fields of Economics or Finance. Areas of special interest include but are not limited to simulation, ACE, algorithmic trading, agent-based artificial markets, high performance trading, smart grids, design of artificial traders, market and policy design, auctions, matching mechanism designs, Economics Education with ABM . . ..
Selected papers will be included in the proceedings, published in the LNCS / CCIS (Communications in Computer and Information Science) collection by Springer.
Philippe Mathieu, University of Lille (France)
- Pr Frederic Amblard, University of Toulouse 1 (France)
- Dr. Javier Arroyo, University Complutense Madrid (Spain)
- Pr. Hugues Bersini, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Pr. Olivier Brandouy, University of Bordeaux IV (France)
- Dr. Florian Hauser, University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Pr. Philippe Mathieu, University of Lille (France)
- Pr. Paolo Pellizzari, Ca'Foscari University of Venice (Italy)
- Dr. Ragupathy Venkatachalam, Goldsmiths, University of London (GB)
- Pr. Juan Pavòn, University Complutense Madrid (Spain)
- Dr Marta Posada, University of Valladolid (Spain)
- Pr. Marco Raberto, University of Genoa (Italy)
- Dr. Roger Waldeck, Telecom Bretagne (France)
- Pr. Murat Yildizoglu, University of Bordeaux IV (France)
- Pr. Freiderike Wall, Alpen-Adria Universitat (Klagenfurt Austria)