The AMSC 2019 workshop is a forum to share ideas, projects, researches results, applications, experiences etc. associated with agent-based solutions for various issues in manufacturing and supply chains. This workshop will be held in Avila (Spain) as the part of International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems 2019 (PAAMS 2019).
Supply chain concept includes many aspects. Talking about the issue of supply chain, many aspects have to be consider, like: inventory management, places to stock goods, flow of materials throughout the chain, way of transport the goods and many others. Second important issue is a production. There are many emerging issues, like: resource allocation, production planning, production scheduling and control, materials flow etc. Currently, many method and solutions for this area have been defined, however, still further improvements are sought. The aim of AMSC workshop is to provide a platform for discussion about the new multi-agent solutions that may be successfully applied for improvement of manufacturing operations and supply chain management. Both theoretical and practical approaches in the area are welcome.
supply chain, production, agent, multi-agent solutions
Agent-based simulation, resource allocation, production planning, production scheduling and control, materials flow, supply chain management, inventory management, transport, optimization.
- Patrycja Hoffa-Dabrowska - Poznan University of Technology (Poland)
- Pawel Pawlewski - Poznan University of Technology (Poland)
- Zbigniew J. Pasek, IMSE/University of Windsor (Canada)
- Paul-Eric Dossou, ICAM Vendee (France)
- Grzegorz Bocewicz, Koszalin University of Technology (Poland)
- Paweł Sitek, Kielce University of technology (Poland)
- Izabela E. Nielsen, Aalborg University (Denmark)
- Peter Nielsen, Aalborg University (Denmark)
- Allen Greenwood, Mississippi State University (USA)