All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS/LNAI Series Springer template.
This template can be downloaded here:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING THE CAMERA-READY VERSION OF YOUR PAPER
You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form **PDF format**, see below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING THE PAPER IN EASYCHAIR
- Log into EasyChair. Confirm your role. This should be 'PAAMS'13 (author)'. Do the following for each accepted paper.
- Go to menu 'My submissions->Paper NN' (for multiple submissions) or menu 'Paper NN'. Note that NN is a submission number.
- Click on 'Submit a new version' link at the upper right corner.
- Specify the file name and click on 'Submit a New Version' button to upload.
Remember that with the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back.
The copyright's data for the PAAMS 2013 main track volume (including Demos) are:
- TITLE: Advances in Practical Applications of Agent and Multi-Agent Systems.
- EDITORS: Yves Demazeau, Toru Ishida, Juan Manuel Corchado, and Javier Bajo.
- Download pre-filled form for PAAMS'13 main track
The copyright's data for the PAAMS 2013 special sessions are:
- TITLE: Trends in Practical Applications of Agent and Multi-Agent , 11th International Conference.
- EDITORS: Javier Bajo, Juan M. Corchado, Johannes Fähndrich, Philippe Mathieu, Andrew Campbell, María del Carmen Suárez-Figueroa, Emmanuel Adam, Antonio Fernández-Caballero, Ramon Hermoso, Maria Moreno.
- Download pre-filled form for PAAMS'13 spacial sesions
In order to submit a paper to the PAAMS 2013 main track you must register as an author at PAAMS 2013 conference management system.
As in previous editions, the goals of the Conference will be:
- to create the appropriate conditions for researchers to disseminate their research work.
- to strengthen the relationships among the AI research groups.
- to facilitate the contact between new researchers and consolidated groups
- to help the diffusion of new developments to the community.
In order to fulfill these objectives, submissions of substantial, original and previously unpublished work are invited in all areas of Artificial Intelligence. The papers can be presented from a formal, methodological, technical or applied point of view.
Some of the topics that will be dealt with under the PAAMS 2013 are:
- Agent-based simulation and prediction
- Distributed problem solving
- Agent cooperation and negotiation
- Agent societies and social networks
- Real-time multi-agent systems
- Human agent interaction, user interfaces
- Adaptation, learning and personalization
- Reputation, trust, privacy and security
- Agent engineering and development tools
- Evaluation, ethical and legal issues
- Culturally Situated Agent
- Information recovery and information systems
- Knowledge management and data intensive systems
- Intelligent control and manufacturing systems
- Embodied agents and autonomous systems
- Multi-robot systems and real world robotics
- Internet softbots and web intelligence
- Virtual agents, animation and games
- Pervasive agents and ambient intelligence
- E-learning and educational systems
- User-centered applications and assisting agents
- Agents in Services Computing
All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS/LNAI template, with a maximum length of 10-12 pages, including figures and references for the PAAMS 2013 main track
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2013 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNCS/LNAI of Springer Verlag.
Please remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back by some of these ways: