Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
The maximum length of the papers is 12 pages (4 pages in Demonstrations), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNCS/LNAI/CCIS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the PAAMS 2021 conference management system.
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2021 (Main Track & Demonstrations) are:
- TITLE: Advances in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Social Good, The PAAMS Collection
- EDITORS: Frank Dignum, Juan Manuel Corchado, and Fernando De la Prieta
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2021 (Workshops) are:
- TITLE: Highlights in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Social Good. The PAAMS Collection
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Alia El Bolock, Dalila Durães, João Carneiro, Fernando Lopes, and Vicente Julián
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PAAMS conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence.
*** Indexing: The books of LNAI and CCIS as part of LNCS series of Springer are made available to the following indexing services: Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus and Zentralblatt MATH. ****
Authors of selected papers from PAAMS will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in different journals.