All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS-LNAI/CCIS template, with a maximum length of 12 pages (4 pages in Demonstrations & Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNCS/LNAI/CCIS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the PAAMS 2019 conference management system.
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2019 (Main track & Demonstrations) are:
- TITLE: Advances in Practical Applications of Survivable Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection.
- EDITORS: Yves Demazeau, Eric Matson, Juan Manuel Corchado, and Fernando de la Prieta.
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2019 (Workshops) are:
- TITLE: : Highlights of Practical Applications of Complex Multi-Agent Systems - International Workshops of PAAMS 2019
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Alfonso González-Briones, Pawel Pawlewski, Davide Calvaresi, Elena Del Val, Fernando Lopes, Vicente Julian, Eneko Osaba, Ramon Sanchez-Iborra.
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PAAMS conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag.
Authors of selected papers from PAAMS will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in diffetent journals.